Friday, March 11, 2011

Gifts for Julie's Baby

She found a sheet of baby paper in my stuff. She cut out coupons from the Harbor Freight add and scraps of paper. She glued them all to the baby paper. This is for Julie's baby.
She found a picture she had colored when she was 2. She found pink tissue paper that I took away from her. I was gone running my errands and came home to tissue paper all over the girl room. She taped the picture to the paper and this too was for Julie's baby.

Today when we picked up the boys, a woman (who I know her name, but thats about it) walked by. Elle asked me "what's she having?"

We are planning a trip to MN in April. We are bringing Julie's baby things. The closer the time gets, more we talk about it. One day I said something about the trip and her reply was "We've got to get a truck."

No comments:

Post a Comment