Thursday, March 3, 2011

My Shadow

We got lots of strawberries today at the store. They were finally on sale. Before she went to preschool, I told her I would maybe get strawberries. When I got home, I was happy to share with her that I did in fact get her some strawberries. Her response "Were they on sale?" That's my girl! She is my shadow throughout much of the day. With the boys at school and her dad at work, we spend more alone time together. She wants to help out in the kitchen. Anytime I am making something, she wants to be a part of it. Her height can be seen since she races for her stool and carries it across the kitchen to retrieve anything she might need. She will stand on her stool and wash dishes too! She does a pretty good job, I only had to rewash a couple. Egg yolk can be hard to clean. She is quick with the stool and knows where everything is. I think she may know the kitchen better than her dad. For some time now, she has been able to put away everyones laundry. Now I know her daddy can't do that! : ) JK

No comments:

Post a Comment